Saturday, January 25, 2014

January: A Lovely Year of Finishes - Finishes Party

Whoop whoop.  Its the end of January!

Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs and I are so excited to host another year of A Lovely Year of Finishes. 

And yet here we are and already a month down.  UGH

A Lovely Year of Finishes

I was so productive this month.

Packing for the weekend...Pfft why not take an hour our to make a @imaginegnats pattern.  Yep only an hour ... I love these patterns I took an hour and made this awesome pinafore from the awesome Imagine Gnats pattern (some of the best $ for a pattern I've ever spent} This is, ohhh, the 4th I've made!

Oh oh and look
Little apples quilt done and done. It's been instantly being claimed by a gf for her littlest one ♡♡♡♡♡
I finished a toddler quilt.

Oh wait you wanted to see about my ALYoF goal....

Quick star for my fella's brother and wife. Pattern from the uber talented @canoeridgecreations this seems to be my favorite as I've made it 3 times now

I'm still distracted from that.  But hey I have a little bit til the end of the month!!

But hey ~ you can go visit Melissa and see how she did!

~~~

We wanna know how YOU did.

So here's the deal:  To be entered into the prizes this month. You must have linked up earlier this month with your ONE item.

And this it the linky that we choose winner from.

Yes, this linky closes on the last day of the month.

Yes, we verify each entry.

And if you make it easy for us (link back to your goal setting post, photo, entry #) you make Meliissa and Shanna super happy as we can get the prizes out faster.


Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button {see stage left} or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **


~~~

What can you win?
Many thanks to our fantastic sponsors.

January Prizes Include:

1, 2. TWO winners each getting to choose one pdf pattern
from Sew BitterSweet Designs ($10 value)

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

3. Quilting Patterns designed by Quilting Lodge


4. Persimon Dreams - Project Quilting Mystery Bundle


 
5. Thread Prize from Aurifil

6. Green Fairy Quilts - 3 pdf patterns


7, 8. Honey, Bunny and Doll - 2 Patterns

Honey, Bunny, and Doll

9. Sew Sweetness - 1 pdf Pattern

Sew Sweetness


Happy end of January. . wait I have to go finish my goal!  :)

And remember this happens again next month,  and the month after that, and the month...yeah you get it.
If you didn't make it this month or if you're too busy it's all good.  Jump in anytime you want, need, or can.

7 comments:

  1. The month flew by. Congrats on your finish and am glad you had a productive start to the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I actually finished my goal this month, and it was a quilt finish! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just crashed the party...I hope that's okay! Please exclude my link up from your prize draw...sorry if I shouldn't have joined up right now, but I'm new to this linky party thingy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good. We verify each entry for eligibility. Make sure to link up your goals at the beginning of the month and if you finish them at the end of the same month. . you could get a prize too :)

      Delete
  4. Cute toddler quilt and good luck on the ALYoF finish by the end of the month! And thanks for hosting again this year. It give an extra little boost to get the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pinafore and toddler quilt look very sweet. Looking forward to seeing your AYOLF January finish ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quilt and pinafore! Thanks for hosting - 1 done!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}